my mom and dad were arguing in front of me whether to give me a present now or to wait til christmas and my mom was like “can we...
Here are some sources I’ve collected so far:
- Mike brown robbed a store moments before he was confronted.
- Mike’s friend, Dorian, confirms that Mike robbed the store before the officer stopped him.
- Officer Wilson was treated in the ER for a swollen face (Meaning he was struck by Mike Brown)
- The officer yelled at him to FREEZE and Mike taunted him, before running at him.
- Autopsy Reports that basically don’t confirm much of anything right now
- Alleged Audio Recording Of The Shots Fired (not sure if this is confirmed as legit yet or not)
- Dorian Johnson charged with filing a false police report (AKA Lying about what actually happened)
- Requests for Mike’s Criminal Record denied (Seems like he had a criminal history but no felonies so they don’t think it provides any proof he was a criminal)
- Officer Wilson In Hiding After Receiving Death Threats
- Wrong officer gets doxxed because anonymous screwed up, endangering another life
These are basically the sources I have of now, and honestly they pretty much say all they need to. Mike committed a crime, has a history of criminal behavior, assaulted the officer, and then rushed at him. Officer Wilson who’s face was swollen after being struck during a struggle at his car, missed a few shots and ended up killing Mike as he fell. The autopsy reports in no way confirm that he was “executed” and there wasn’t gunshot residue on his clothing meaning Wilson was not close enough to kill him “execution” style. Eye Witnesses have not only been lying about what happened, the key eye witness was charged with filing a false report. Other eye witnesses refuse to come forward as they are getting death threats if they try to tell the truth. This situation is so completely out of hand because the media wants to turn it into a race issue, just like everyone else in Ferguson instead of looking at the facts. Even if this goes to court (which it will and it shouldn’t) Officer Wilson will not be convicted. Doesn’t matter anyway because his life is ruined and he’ll be lucky if he can even stay in the country after this because people are so fucking ignorant they are calling for his blood. It’s sickening.
It’s really weird when you guys show me that you aren’t as huge believers in markets as you guys claim you are.
People are motivated by profit, and profit comes from providing goods and services consumers want, but not for a cancer cure. No, no, no, it makes more sense to make people suffer than to invent a cure. No profit motive there. That’s why we need to get rid of “for profit” medicine!
So the market can provide police and roads and charity, but not a cancer cure?